Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Y Travel Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
Show Notes: About Dr Nadeen White
Are you nervous about taking a COVID vaccine?
Dr. Nadeen White was one of the trusted experts I followed throughout the past year of the pandemic. She eased my nerves and uncertainty and gave me confidence to the vaccine. In this episode, she’s share some of her expertise on the vaccine, COVID studies and tips for pandemic travel.
She’ll also share why travel is a part of her life, her travel style, and how she balances it with a career she loves.
Meet Dr. Nadeen White. “Blogger by Day, Physician by Night”. She is the creator, editor & writer for the award-winning blog-The Sophisticated Life. She strives to inspire others to travel around the world by sharing personal travel experiences and providing detailed travel guides. The Sophisticated Life covers affordable luxury travel, culinary travel & wine.
Dr. White is also an author, speaker and medical expert with coverage of international travel recommendations, travel emergencies and the Coronavirus Pandemic as seen on CNN. In 2020 Dr.White will be serving as a brand ambassador for O, The Oprah Magazine. In 2019 Dr. Nadeen White spoke on Culinary Travel and Medical Travel topics at the Audacity Festival held by Nomadness Travel Tribe. She is also a bestselling author with the release of her travel Ebook series on Amazon.
Other relevant articles mentioned
Other interviews you may like
- The Black Travel Alliance with Kerwin McKenzie
- How to stand out and live fully with Cory Lee
- Full time Family Travel in Latin America with Christina McEvoy
- How to balance travel with full time job, loans, and savings and build wealth with Danielle Desir
- Teen travel and Mother Daughter trips with Tamara Gruber
- From Big House to Full time RV travel with The Mom Trotter
- Expert tips on living abroad with Tim Leffel
- From full time travel to full time podcasting with Gary Arndt